Instructions to set up Popmoney®
- Log into your online banking account from sefcu.com.
- Click on the "Send Money" widget (You may need to click the "More" button to find "Send Money" depending on how you have personalized your Dashboard.)
- Click “Get Started" to enter your registration information and review the Terms of Service.
- Select the 10-digit account number for the SEFCU Primary Savings or Checking account you want to draw the funds from (this number should start with a 1).
- Click "Add a New Contact" and enter the recipient's name and either their email address or mobile phone number, or their bank account information, if you have it. If you choose to enter the recipient's mobile phone number or email address, they will receive either a text message or email instructing them how to provide their financial institution information to complete the transfer. Enter the amount that you want to transfer. Transfers are limited to $500 per day, or $1,000 in any rolling 30-day period.
- Enter the “Send Date” (“Today” or a future date).
- Optional: You can choose to click the checkbox to make the transfer recurring and choose the timing and frequency of recurring transfers.
- Optional: Add a personal note to the transfer.
- Click “Continue” to review and approve your entries and directions before sending. Fees depend in part on the size of the transfer; they are calculated and displayed after you have entered the amount you want to transfer, but before you have given final approval to the transfer.