If you're looking to deposit money at an ATM you can do so at any of our branch locations as well as certain ATMs in the regions we serve. We have provided instructions on how to identify those particular locations below.
In addition, SEFCU is a member of the Allpoint® ATM network of 55,000+ ATMs in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom, and Puerto Rico. These ATM machines will not accept deposits, but you can withdraw cash surcharge-free*.
Visit our Allpoint® ATM network page for complete details.
Directions to find a branch, or an ATM that will accept deposits.
On a computer:
- Visit our branch locator
- In the left hand sidebar, click the "find me" or enter the location you want to search
- Check the box for SEFCU ATMs
- Click on an individual ATM, then click the "details" tab to view specific information. If an ATM accepts deposits, it will say "cash & check deposits" or just "check" deposits
On a mobile device:
- We recommend using our mobile app, but you can also visit our website and follow the instructions above if you prefer.
- Launch the app (you don't even need to log into it for this feature) and click on "more" on the bottom of the login screen.
- Click on "Locations"
- The app will launch its map feature and automatically find your location. Click on the menu button on the top right.
- You will see a list of locations, presented closest to farthest. Click on any location that has "SEFCU ATM" in the name (or a branch).
- You will see details about the location as well as the option to launch your navigation app for detailed directions. If an ATM accepts deposits, it will say "cash & check deposits" or just "check" deposits