Digital Landing Page
Early Enrollment for the New Digital Experience is Now Available!
Get started now and you’ll be entered to win the $20,000 grand prize as part of SEFCU’s Summer Sizzle! SEFCU’s New Digital Banking Experience is coming in the fall of 2021, but you can take advantage of Early Enrollment to choose your new password, accept the disclosures, and set up your profile so you have a smooth transition on Launch Day.
Get started now!
Already a SEFCU online or mobile app user?
Mobile users, download our new app from the Apple App Store or Google Play and complete the pre-enrollment process.
Desktop or laptop computer users, enter in your current username and password above and then press or click the "Pre-Register Now" button.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Current login credentials (these are the credentials that you use to log into your existing SEFCU online banking account)
Your member number*
Your Social Security Number/Tax ID*
Follow the instructions on the screen.
The process is quick and will only take about two minutes.
Not a SEFCU online or mobile user yet?
If you are not yet a SEFCU member or a SEFCU online banking user, call us at 1-877-820-2370 and we will help you enroll.
You asked. We listened. We acted.
Whether you are a fan of online banking via a desktop or you’re an avid user of the SEFCU mobile app, we’re committed to improving your digital banking experience. You deserve the best options for managing your finances quickly and conveniently, wherever and whenever you want. We’ve listened to your suggestions and are pleased to announce that this fall we are introducing a new mobile app and online banking experience designed with you in mind.
This new digital banking experience will continue to have the same features and functionality that you use today, plus new tools and services designed to make it easier for you to access and manage your money — anytime, anywhere. As always, our goal is to provide our members and small-businesses with the most convenient online and mobile experience.
We’ll provide you with all the details, including a list of new features, and steps you need to take to prepare for the change as we get closer. Check back throughout the summer to stay up to date.
In the meantime, please continue to use SEFCU’s mobile app and online banking to manage your accounts, check balances, deposit checks, and more.
- Q: Why are you changing? What’s the New Digital Banking Experience all about?
A: We’ve listened to your suggestions, searched for the right partners, and are pleased to introduce our new mobile app and online banking experience that are designed with you in mind. Here are a few things you’ve asked for that we are excited to roll out in this New Digital Banking Experience:
- Help with your credit – get access to your credit score and credit report, personalized advice on how to improve your credit rating, and a preview of loan offers that may assist you in meeting your financial goals.
- More convenient ways to get in touch with us including online chat, phone call, call-back, and real-time screen sharing – all in one place.
- Improve your financial health by having access to more intelligent, personalized information about upcoming bills, spending habits, financial health score, and educational content to help you stay on track.
- More customization – sort your accounts and use colors and backgrounds to personalize your online banking experience to fit your needs and lifestyle.
- New features more often – continuous enhancements are on the horizon. We are committed to providing more and more value for our members, all with a stable online banking system that is accessible when you need it.
- Q: How can I prepare for the New Digital Banking Experience?
A: Great news! SEFCU will give our members early access in August to the New Digital Banking Experience so you can log in, choose your new password, accept the disclosures, and set up your profile so that you are ready to go on Launch Day. Setting up your profile in advance will position you perfectly to be able to use it right away once the New Digital Banking Experience becomes available in the fall.
- Q: What can I expect on Launch Day?
A: If you completed your early enrollment, you can log into your accounts and enjoy the benefits you are used to today, including some additional features and a more modern design. If you haven’t taken advantage of early enrollment in August you will need to do so before you are able to access your accounts on Launch Day (or anytime after). More information will be available later this summer, including helpful videos on what to expect.
- Q: When will I be able to enroll early?
A: Early enrollment will be available in early August. As we get closer we’ll send out communications with step-by-step instructions so you can enroll quickly and easily. In the meantime, please take a few moments to make sure we have your contact information up to date (phone number, email, address). This will ensure we can keep you informed and will make early enrollment even easier.
- Q: What is Launch Day?
A: Launch Day is the day you’ll get access to the New Digital Banking Experience, where you’ll enjoy the same features you enjoy today PLUS some new ones that give you additional freedom to access and manage your money — anytime, anywhere, including new tools to improve your financial health. Make sure you are ready for Launch Day coming this fall by completing your early enrollment in August!