There are various pieces of information you might need about your SEFCU account that are requested by other companies, including your employer, insurance providers, or other businesses you work with. Some of this is universal to SEFCU, such as our routing number. Some is unique to you, such as your account number. The face of a check can provide a lot of information:
SEFCU's routing number is: 221373383
Need more information? It's easy to contact us using one of the ways below:
- Email us for general, non-confidential questions and comments. If you want to send something confidential - and you're enrolled in SEFCU OnLine - login to send a secure email.
- Call us. Dial 800-727-3328. Our Member Solutions Center's friendly, knowledgeable professionals are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Send correspondence via the U.S. mail to SEFCU, Patroon Creek Corporate Center, 700 Patroon Creek Blvd, Albany, NY 12206-1067. To contact the Supervisory Committee of the Board of Directors, mark your envelope “Attn: Supervisory Committee.”
- Bank by Mail. Need to make a deposit or loan payment? Send all checks to SEFCU, P.O. Box 12189, Albany NY, 12212. Get the transaction form here.
- Visit us. Simply stop by the SEFCU branch that's nearest you.