Review the following information to learn how SEFCU keeps your information safe when using Text Banking:
- Text Banking can only be activated by logging into our secure Internet banking Website and having your phone in your possession.
- To ensure the security of mobile Text Banking, an activation code is sent to the phone being registered and must be verified in order to use the service. This prevents the possibility of text alerts being sent to the wrong phone number.
- Text messages will never contain full account numbers or confidential information.
- You can unenroll from Text Banking at any time from the phone that is registered or from within the "Mobile Banking Alerts" section of SEFCU OnLine.
- SEFCU will never send text messages to your phone requesting your debit card number, account number, Social Security number, or any other private information.
- To ensure the safety of your account information, text messages should be deleted after viewing them.
Learn more and see FAQs