To begin, click on one of the current openings listed on our Job Posting page in order to view the job description and qualifications. Once you have found a position that interests you and that you are qualified for, click on "Apply Now" at the end of the job posting. After all of the required fields have been completed, click the "Submit" button and your application will be automatically e-mailed to a member of our recruiting team.
What to expect after you have submitted an employment application:
- A member of our recruiting team will review the qualifications listed on your completed application
- You will be considered a qualified applicant if you meet the requirements listed on the job posting for experience, education, and any necessary certifications
- If qualified, a member of our recruiting team may contact you to continue to the next step of the hiring process, which will include a phone and/or in-person interview
- As part of our application process, SEFCU conducts criminal and credit background checks. If at any time during the interview process you wish to withdraw your application, you may do so without prejudice.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to contact you regarding an application status, though we make every effort to keep applicants informed throughout the process
Continue to Job Postings
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected class.
SEFCU is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities and/or those who have special needs participate in the workforce and are afforded equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our Website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also view our jobs on GettingHired.com where they will be fully accessible to all screen readers, assistive technology, and mobile devices. SEFCU has partnered with GettingHired to create a connection to job seekers with disabilities and organizations serving the disability community.