As a SEFCU member, you’re much more than a customer - you’re an owner. SEFCU offers every member the status of shareholder with all the unique privileges of credit union ownership. And as you’d expect, we make every decision with the best interests of the owners in mind.
Once you become a member, you can remain a member for the rest of your life and enjoy access to a vast array of services and benefits:
- Free Checking with overdraft protection and SEFCU Personal line of credit up to $15,000 (if credit qualified)
- Savings options for every need, including high-yield Share Certificates and IRAs
- Consumer loans with competitive rates, flexible terms, and automatic payment options
- Mortgages and Home Equity Loans with competitive rates and points, low closing costs, and payroll distribution options
- Special Club Accounts for youth and senior members
- Instant access to your accounts via SEFCU OnLine, DIAL (our 24-hour automated phone system) and our network of ATM locations
- eStatements that offer secure online access to your monthly statement for free
- Free, secure, anytime access to your SEFCU Visa® account information, right on the Web
- SEFCU iPay for paying one-time and recurring bills online
- Free Direct Deposit and payroll deduction
- Investment* and Insurance professionals who can help you create a financial plan for your future and protect your family’s assets
- Surcharge-free cash at thousands of ATMs nationwide through our affiliations with the Allpoint™ Network
- Member Solutions Center professionals who are highly trained in answering member questions and helping with transactions by phone
- MoneyClips Magazine with regular updates on financial news, products and information.
- Your money is safe at SEFCU: it’s federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) up to $250,000 per member account. IRAs may be insured separately for up to $250,000.
Ready to join? Just click here!
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. SEFCU and SEFCU Wealth Management Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial representatives associated with this Website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: CA, CT, FL, MA, ME, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT, VA, VT, and WI.
|Not NCUA Insured ||Not Credit Union Guaranteed ||May Lose Value |
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency ||Not a Credit Union Deposit |