Discover what so many groups already have - the power of SEFCU group membership. SEFCU organizational membership gives you access to a broad range of SEFCU Services to help your group grow, stay organized, and save time.
As an added benefit, you can offer individual SEFCU memberships to your employees at no charge to your organization. Then your employees can enjoy all the benefits of SEFCU, including:
- Complete banking services, high-yield savings accounts, and loan products with the low loan rates and terms our members deserve
- Free 24/7 account access with SEFCU OnLine, our Internet banking service, and DIAL, (our automated telephone teller)
- Electronic bill payment and statements
- Free educational seminars on college financing, home buying, credit, identity theft, investing and estate planning, deferred compensation rollovers, long-term care insurance, investing challenges unique to women, and more
- Retirement planning and investment services through our partnership with SEFCU Wealth Management Services*
- Insurance products - including homeowners, renters, auto and life, many at members-only discounts - through our wholly owned subsidiary, SEFCU Insurance Agency
If your employees would like more information, we’d be happy to customize a presentation for them - or even host a special event at your place of business!
Learn More about SEFCU Membership for Your Business!
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. SEFCU and SEFCU Wealth Management Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial representatives associated with this Website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: CA, CT, FL, MA, ME, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT, VA, VT, and WI.
|Not NCUA Insured
||Not Credit Union Guaranteed
||May Lose Value
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency
||Not a Credit Union Deposit