What is SEFCU OnLine?
SEFCU OnLine is the newest way to securely view information about your SEFCU accounts and to make transactions directly from your personal computer over the Internet. Updates to your account are done in "real time" - that means you can verify your transactions immediately after they are completed.
What credit union business can I conduct on SEFCU OnLine?
You are able to do a wide variety of transactions using SEFCU OnLine, including:
- Look up account balances
- Obtain detailed account history, maturity dates of Certificates, and selected SEFCU loan information
- 24/7 access to view, print, or save your cleared check images.
- Perform transfers that will post instantly, to your accounts or to other pre-designated SEFCU accounts
- Make SEFCU loan payments (some restrictions apply*)
- Re-order checks or place stop payments on checks (standard SEFCU fees apply)
- Request address changes
Is there a fee for SEFCU OnLine?
No. In keeping with our credit union's philosophy of minimizing fees for our members, access to your accounts via SEFCU OnLine is FREE. The only fees assessed are for those transactions that normally carry a fee, such as check re-orders, check copies, and stop payments.