Considering a 401(k) Retirement Plan for Your Employees?
You should consider a SEFCU 401(k) plan, the plan of choice for many businesses that want to help their valued employees save and invest for the future. When you create your 401(k) plan through our relationship/affiliation with SEFCU Wealth Management Services*, you'll work with the most experienced Investment Representatives in the industry.
SEFCU 401(k) plans offer a host of benefits:
- Optional employer match. Employees designate a percentage of each paycheck, up to a maximum amount, to go into the plan. You decide whether you will match a percentage of – or all – employee contributions.
- Tax-deferred growth. Both employee and employer contributions grow tax-deferred, so no taxes are paid until funds are withdrawn.
- Diversified investment options. Employees choose where to invest their 401(k) funds within a portfolio of mutual fund accounts.
- “Catch up" provision. The IRS lets qualified employees over age 50 contribute additional money, since they have a more limited amount of time to accumulate funds for retirement.
- Portability. Your employees will enjoy the comfort of knowing that their 401(k) assets can move with them if they change jobs. Employees who join your company can move their accumulated funds to your plan.
Is a 401(k) Right for Your Business? Learn More Today!
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. SEFCU and SEFCU Wealth Management Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial representatives associated with this Website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: CA, CT, FL, MA, ME, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT, VA, VT, and WI.
|Not NCUA Insured ||Not Credit Union Guaranteed ||May Lose Value |
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency ||Not a Credit Union Deposit |