As an employer you know the health plans are one of the most important benefits you can offer your employees. A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a custodial account that your employees can use to save and pay for a wide range of healthcare expenses on a tax-advantaged basis. If you offer a High Deductible Health Plan your employees can open an HSA at SEFCU and enjoy a lower monthly premium.
Benefits for employer:
- No fees
- HSAs may cost you less than traditional health plans
- Your contributions are tax deductible
- Accounts can be funded via ACH, wire, check, or account transfer
- Confidence knowing you are assisting your employees with healthcare needs
Benefits for employee:
- Pre-tax contributions and tax-free distributions for qualified medical expenses
- Lower health insurance premiums
- Employees can decide when to use pre-tax funds
- Accounts are portable from job to job
- No "use it" or "lose it" restriction
- Use your HSA card or checks to pay for qualified expenses
Learn More about HSA Accounts Now!